Posts Tagged ‘bro.eli soriano’

h1

Ang Buhay Ko (Si Kristo)

August 3, 2016

Ang Buhay Ko (Si Kristo)

(Adaptation: Ang Buhay Ko by Asin)

 

I

Mula ng makilala ko ang dating daan

Ang buhay kong walang saysay,

Walang kahulugan

Ang mga gawaing di makatuwiran

Sa aral ng Dios Ama, ako ngayon ay

nabihisan.

 

II

Sa bautismo sa tubig ako ay nalinis

Simula ng bukas kay Kristo ako’y  lalakip

Ang ilaw na maghahatid doon sa langit

Nawa Ama maawa ka huwag akong mawawaglit.

 

 

Chorus:

Kay Kristo ang buhay na aking tinataglay

Siya rin ang dahilan kung ba’t ako nagtitibay.

Kay Kristo ang buhay na aking tinataglay

Siya rin ang dahilan kung ba’t ako nagtitibay.

 

 

III

Kaya ngayon ako’y narito upang ipaalam

Na hindi ako nagkamali  sa aking daan

Gantimpalang paraiso ang aking hangad

Kasama ang Ama at lahat ng mga banal.

 

Repeat Chorus 2X

 

Interlude

 

Repeat Chorus

Repeat Phrase I

 

 

Advertisements
h1

Ang Dating Daan

August 3, 2016

Ang Dating Daan

(adaptation of Pagbabalik by Asin)

I

Sa gitna ng dilim,

Kami ay nakatanaw

Ng ilaw na kay tanglaw

Dating Daan, nakita.

 

II

Ang turo’y dalisay

Walang paimbabaw

Tapat Mangangaral

Sa ami’y umaakay.

Koro:
Salamat oh Ama

Sa awa’t tulong Mo
Mata namin ay namulat

‘Katwirang ikaliligtas

 

Samahan nawa kami

Sa aming paglakad

Marating Paraiso

Kay Kristo.

 

III

Ang samo ng puso

Ingatan mga Sugo

Hanggang sa pagbalik

Ni Hesus na dakila

 

Ang aming pangako
Hanggang kamatayan
Kami ay pasasakop
Sa Sugong Mangangaral.

Repeat KORO 2X
-End-

 

 

h1

BALITA

August 3, 2016

This adaptation of Balita by Asin is dedicated to Bro. Eli Soriano and Bro. Daniel Razon. Salamat po sa Dios sa pagbibigay Niya ng mga tapat na mangangaral sa aming kalagitnaan.

BALITA

KORO:

Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo

Sa mga Sugong may dalang balita galing kay Kristo
Katwiran na ikaliligtas, dalisay at totoo

Na marapat tanggapin ng lahat na  mga tao.

 

I

Mga Sugong mangangaral di nag-iimbot

Yaman, lakas, pati buhay di ipagdadamot

Mga sisidlang pili ng Dios, tagapagtanggol ng turo

Walang takot, di padadaig sa mga kaaway ng Dios .

 

II
Mula ng tinanggap ko ang mga sugo

Si Kristo ay nakita ng  isip at  puso

Natitik ang  Kaniyang aral, mga utos sinunod

Ngayon ang puso ay umaasa sa awa at tulong ng Dios.

 

Repeat Koro

III
Dati-rati ang buhay ko  pawang anino

Mga gawa ay masasama, hindi humihinto

Dati-rati kaibigan ko lahat ng bisyo,

Magulong tao, palalo,  walang pag-asa sa mundo.

 

IV

Ngayon nga’y nagbago ang katauhang ito

Isang bagong nilalang nabuo dito sa puso ko

Pagibig sa Dios natutunan, pati ng sa kaaway

Dahil sa mga tapat na alipin ng Dios nakilala ko.

 

Koro

Duul mga kaigsuunan nugpaminaw kamo (Hiligaynon)

Mga mensahero nga nagdala sa balita gikan kang Cristo (Cebuano)

Tungod niana nga hinungdan, putli ug matuod  (Cebuano) –

Aron dawaton sa tanan nga mga katawhan. (Cebuano)

 

_END_

 

Quipshere.com

#adaptation

h1

Catholic Member, Self-proclaimed Greek Linguist: Real or Geek?

May 28, 2015

I thank God on this.

The more they pull the string and accuse Bro. Eli of no-basis- language illiteracy, this time it seems it turns around, the real ignorant in language of Greek reveals. Thanks to internet!

In one of many post of Bro. Eli Soriano in his blogsite, he once more refuted the Catholic teaching of calling the head of their church “pope” or “father”, which Biblically contradicts Christ’s teaching as written in,

MATTHEW 23:9 

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

 

http://www.controversyextraordinary.com/2015/04/never-pope-never-in-rome-was-apostle.html

 

According to Bro. Eli, the Roman Catholic Church authorities used the other English version of the Bible to suffice their false doctrines, despising the prohibition of using other English version. The phrase they referred as basis of their doctrine is “I became your father” wherein the Catholic Bible is translated as “I begotten you”:

 

Source: http://www.biblestudytools.com/parallel-bible/passage/

DOUAY-RHIEMS

On Bro. Eli’s blog, referring to interlinear Greek translation of “begotten”, Greek text 1080 is translated as;

γεννάω

gennaō

 

From a variation of G1085; to procreate (properly of the father, but by extension of the mother); figuratively to regenerate: – bear, beget, be born, bring forth, conceive, be delivered of, gender, make, spring.

 

Unacceptable to RCC followers, one self-claimed Greek expert contested Bro. Eli and accused him of Biblical Greek ignorance. He said Bro. Eli did not understand Greek word ἐγέννησα (egennēsa) and just only understand γεννάω (gennaō) of Greek Lexicon. According to this self-claimed expert, the Greek translation of the verse is:

 

Greek nT

 

 

Is Bro. Eli incorrect in using the Greek word “γεννάω (gennaō)”?

Or only the fault-finder mind thinks of it.

 

Referring to e-sword, http://www.e-sword.net/,

esword

 

 

By pointing to G1080 to look for meaning of , it will shows,

 

eswordG1080

 

Do we have problem on this?

Or again for the mind who only thinks is to bring the good man down – things are gone wrong always. Tsk. Tsk.

Lets back to this geek self-proclaim.

So what is ἐγέννησα (egennēsa) in Interlinear Greek New Testament?

DID BEGET!

interlinear greek1  1 cor 4.15

 

By clicking G1080,

 

interlinear greek2  1 cor 4.15

 

Let’s click G5656 now,

 

interlinear greek3  1 cor 4.15

 

What is an AORIST TENSE?

http://studybible.info/strongs/G5777

The aorist tense is characterized by its emphasis on punctiliar action; that is, the concept of the verb is considered without regard for past, present, or future time. There is no direct or clear English equivalent for this tense, though it is generally rendered as a simple past tense in most translations.

The events described by the aorist tense are classified into a number of categories by grammarians. The most common of these include a view of the action as having begun from a certain  point (“inceptive aorist”), or having ended at a certain point
(“cumulative aorist”), or merely existing at a certain point (“punctiliar aorist”). The categorization of other cases can be found in Greek reference grammars.

The English reader need not concern himself with most of these  finer points concerning the aorist tense, since in most cases they cannot be rendered accurately in English translation, being fine points of Greek exegesis only. The common practice
of rendering an aorist by a simple English past tense should suffice in most cases.

 

We are not an expert here but we know how to read.   Thanks to Mr. Google. Thanks be to GOD. Even they boast how good they are in Greek language, the concept of the Bible is still shaded to them. Their eyes are covered with veils unless they accept the light.

 

Conclusion

It is saddening that intellectual people as they claimed they are, is use by evil spirits to admonish the truth written in the Bible. It is very clear that we should not call any men as our spiritual father but only our Father in heaven. If we are true Christians, we should follow our Christ, he calls every man who do the will of God as brothers, sisters and mothers – never father.

 

Mat_12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

 

 

Now, it is up to us who to believe for our soul’s sake.

h1

Sino ang babae sa Apocalipsis 12?

October 1, 2014

Sa paniniwala ng mga Catoliko-defensor tulad ni Atty. Marlwil Llasos na ang Assumption and coronation ni Maria ay Biblical,  ipinagpalagay nilang ang babae sa Apocalipsis 12 ay si Maria.

 

Apocalipsis 12: 1 At ang isang dakilang tanda ay nakita sa langit: isang babae na nararamtan ng araw, at ang buwan ay nasa ilalim ng kaniyang mga paa, at sa kaniyang ulo ay may isang putong na labingdalawang bituin;
2 At siya’y nagdadalang tao; at siya’y sumisigaw, na nagdaramdam sa panganganak, at sa hirap upang manganak.
3 At ang ibang tanda ay nakita sa langit: at narito, ang isang malaking dragong mapula, na may pitong ulo at sangpung sungay, at sa kaniyang mga ulo’y may pitong diadema.
4 At kinaladkad ng kaniyang buntot ang ikatlong bahagi ng mga bituin sa langit, at ipinaghagis sa lupa: at lumagay ang dragon sa harapan ng babaing manganganak na, upang lamunin ang kaniyang anak pagkapanganak niya.
5 At siya’y nanganak ng isang anak na lalake, na maghahari na may panghampas na bakal sa lahat ng mga bansa: at ang kaniyang anak ay inagaw na dinala hanggang sa Dios, at hanggang sa kaniyang luklukan.
6 At tumakas ang babae sa ilang, na doon siya’y ipinaghanda ng Dios ng isang dako, upang doon siya ampuning isang libo dalawang daan at anim na pung araw.

 

 

Si Maria nga ba ang nasa Apocalipsis 12?  At si Kristo nga ba ang batang lalaking ipinanganak niya?

 

Sa sulat ni Lucas, ito ang ating mababasa patungkol sa panganganak ni Maria:

 

Lucas 2: 1 Nangyari nga nang mga araw na yaon na lumabas ang isang utos mula kay Augusto Cesar, na magpatala ang buong sanglibutan.

 

2 Ito ang unang talaang-mamamayan na ginawa nang si Quirinio ay gobernador sa Siria.

3 At nagsisiparoon ang lahat upang sila’y mangatala, bawa’t isa sa kaniyang sariling bayan.

4 At si Jose naman ay umahon mula sa Galilea, mula sa bayan ng Nazaret, hanggang sa Judea, sa bayan ni David, na kung tawagi’y Bet-lehem, sapagka’t siya’y sa angkan at sa lahi ni David;
5 Upang patala siya pati ni Maria, na magaasawa sa kaniya, na kasalukuyang kagampan.
6 At nangyari, samantalang sila’y nangaroroon, at naganap ang mga kaarawang dapat siyang manganak.
7 At kaniyang ipinanganak ang panganay niyang anak na lalake; at ito’y binalot niya ng mga lampin, at inihiga sa isang pasabsaban, sapagka’t wala nang lugar para sa kanila sa tuluyan.

 

Kung sa panahon ni Agusto Cesar ipinanganak si Jesus, paanong sa Apocalipsis ay muli na naman siyang ipapanganak ni Maria?  At pagkapanganak ng babae, ang bata ay inagaw na dinala sa harap ng Dios, ngunit si Jesus na ipinanganak ni Maria ay lumaki at nangaral sa lupa bago pa siya bumalik sa langit.

 

Atty. Marlwil, heto na ang sagot sa tanong mo kung sino ang babae sa Apocalipsis 12, at kay Bro. Eli Soriano lang naman namin natutuhan ito.

 

Galacia 4: 22 Sapagka’t nasusulat, na si Abraham ay nagkaroon ng dalawang anak, ang isa’y sa aliping babae, at ang isa’y sa babaing malaya.
23 Gayon man ang anak sa alipin ay ipinanganak ayon sa laman; nguni’t ang anak sa babaing malaya ay sa pamamagitan ng pangako.
24 Ang mga bagay na ito’y may lamang talinghaga: sapagka’t ang mga babaing ito’y dalawang tipan; ang isa’y mula sa bundok ng Sinai, na nanganganak ng mga anak sa pagkaalipin, na ito’y si Agar.
25 Ang Agar ngang ito ay bundok ng Sinai sa Arabia, at ito’y katulad ng Jerusalem ngayon: sapagka’t ito’y nasa pagkaalipin kasama ng kaniyang mga anak.
26 Nguni’t ang Jerusalem na nasa itaas ay malaya, na siyang ina natin.

 

Ang Jerusalem na nasa langit, na malaya, ang siyang ina ng mga Kristiano.  At ang mga nalabi sa binhi ng babae ay inusig ng dragon.

 

Apocalipsis 12: 17 At nagalit ang dragon sa babae, at umalis upang bumaka sa nalabi sa kaniyang binhi, na siyang nagsisitupad ng mga utos ng Dios, at mga may patotoo ni Jesus:

 

 

Muli, ang paniniwala ng mga Katoliko patungkol sa Assumption at Coronation ni Maria ay walang basehang Biblical, gawa-gawa lamang.

 

Salamat sa Dios.

 

 

h1

Assumption and coronation of Mary is not Biblical hence a Fallacy

September 15, 2014

Assumption and coronation of Mary is not Biblical hence a Fallacy

Roman Catholic Church is known for numerous false doctrines: rosary, baptism of the infants, purgatory, idol’s worship, mass, Eucharist, December 25, All Saints and All Souls Day, and many others that the Bible did not agree with.

 

Another dogma that the Bible did not consider is the Assumption and Coronation of Blessed Virgin Mary.   Let the Scriptures tell us the reason.

 

NO MAN ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN

 

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

 

Dictionary defines assumption as the taking up of a person into heaven while ascension is the act of rising or ascending; the act of moving to a higher or more powerful position. Catholics church said by the power of God Mary’s assumption took place, on the other hand, it is by Christ’s power he ascended to heaven. Although ascension is different from assumption in terms of “whose will it is” as they implied, it is still clear that both terms directed into one place which is going up to heaven where the Almighty God is dwelt. And no man went to heaven, the Son of God does.

 

GOD’S PROMISE IN HIS RETURN

Remember the promise of our Lord Jesus Christ which is written in the Book of John,

 

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

 

Joh 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

 

Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

 

I believed that Mary died in Christ, and those who died in Christ will rise first.

 

1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

 

1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

 

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

 

A query about the assumption of Mary was asked to Bro. Eli in Bible Exposition Totoo bang si Birheng Maria ay iniakyat sa langit?”. 

 

 

THROWBACK

 

Few years back I made comments/inquiries regarding the assumption and coronation of Mary in Atty. Marwil Llasos blog. I posted that since the event of assumption and coronation of Mary is not written in the Bible – it is not real, it is a mere addition and a false doctrine. And believing to false doctrine is detrimental to salvation.

 

Since Catholics believe on that dogma, I asked Atty. Marwil Llasos, a Catholic defender, for verses that will qualify his belief, because my belief is, all things needed for salvation is written in the Bible, and to be Biblically true, it must be written.

 

Atty. Llasos did not give verses to support his claims instead he gave me counter-argument – “Where in the Bible can we read that everything is in the Bible?”, wherein according to him my premise is invalid.

 

Lest Atty. Llasos forgot that we are verifying here the truthfulness of RCC dogma and not everything or something else. And it wise to think that to be Biblically true, a doctrine must be written or can be read in the Bible itself and not from any self-claimed letter from apostles or self-proclaimed saints by Catholics church.

 

According to catholicm.about.com, Assumption of Mary was the bodily taking up of the Virgin Mary into Heaven at the end of her earthly life. It is also called the falling asleep of Mary.

 

Bodily taking up or entering body into heaven (Wikipedia)- Is it possible that body of flesh and flood can enter heaven? Let’s read:

 

1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

 

Just to sufficed the assumption belief, Atty. Llasos said that I did not understand or I know not the Catholic doctrine because the body mentioned in that dogma is a glorified body like of our Lord after his resurrection. Let hear some words from marypages.com, a catholic-page,

 

“Scripture does not give an account of Mary’s Assumption into heaven. Nevertheless, Revelation 12 speaks of a woman who is caught up in the battle between good and evil. Belief that Mary, without dying or shortly after death, has been taken up into Heaven with her body and her soul has been part of the teaching of the Catholic Church since the earliest centuries of Christianity. That early Christian believed in Mary’s Assumption is proven in the lack of her relics, empty tombs, the existence of Transitus Mariae stories, and quotes from early Christians.

 

Finally when she was 59 years old, Mary died A.D. 48. She had enough time to say goodbye to all the apostles before she died. The grieving apostles took her body to a tomb near the one that Jesus was laid in. They covered her with a white shroud and laid her to rest in the tomb. But Mary’s body didn’t stay there. Jesus came to her and took her body and soul into heaven to be with Him.”

 

The bibleprobe.com/transitusmariae.htm also posted this:

 

“The word Assumption comes from the Latin verb assumere, meaning “to take to oneself.” Our Lord, Jesus Christ took Mary home to himself where he is.

In the light of a long history of Christian belief since patristic times, in 1950, Pope Pius XII defined Mary’s Assumption into Heaven as a dogma of Roman Catholicism:

“the Immaculate Mother of God, the ever Virgin Mary, having completed the course of her earthly life, was assumed body and soul into heaven.”

 

(1)Whatever body (material or glorious) as Atty. Llasos claimed, the fact remains that  Scripture does not give an account of Mary’s Assumption into heaven – no wonder why Atty. Llasos is having hard time to give verses when asked because the assumption is no-where to be found in the Bible.  And yet, it is only 1950 when such belief was declared as dogma of the church.

(2) Due to lack of relics, empty tomb, existence of Transitus Mariae and quotes from early Christians – with these reason why Catholics believed such dogma is like an empty can because true Christians will not tell lies and make story that is not true.

 

Mat 19:18  He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

 

(3) “Jesus came to her and took her body and soul into heaven to be with Him” and Our Lord, Jesus Christ took Mary home to himself where he is”, are both direct contradiction of the Lord’s words in John 14:1-3.

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Joh 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

When will the Lord Jesus Christ coming and the dead in Christ will raise first?

This Q & A in a Bible Exposition of Bro. Eli Soriano will give you discernment about this – the question raised is May nakarating na bang tao sa langit?”

 

If the legal adviser, Atty. Llasos still insist that such dogma is Biblical, it is up to him.  He has all the right to believe and defend his (false) belief, on the other hand, we are here to defend the truth and expose lies for the sake of others.

And by the way, I am a proud member of Members Church of God International, or locally knows as Ang Dating Daan.  And the messenger sent by God in this dispensation that I am talking about in your blog Atty. Llasos is Bro. Eli Soriano.

 

h1

A call for debate by Lackey: Speak Greek/ Hebrew Language Or You are Nothing? Sounds familiar.

September 10, 2014

I would like to post my comment on splendors blog dated 8/26/2014:

1. First is the challenge of Bro. Duane to Eli Soriano or Any member of ADD who are willing to appear in a neutral place for a gentleman Debate.

 

It is all said. Sensible indeed! By reading the link below (or this blog), for wise readers, we understand why Duane’s demand is HOPELESS.

 

http://kotawinters.wordpress.com/2014/08/14/bro-eli-pope-francis-and-the-squid-tactics-of-roman-catholic-lackeys/

 

But hey, I have an idea for Mr. Duane if he is sincere to open the eyes of people. Since Mr. Duane is hastily requesting a gentleman debate with Bro. Eli but cannot get an authority from his pope or higher superior:

 

WHY NOT MAKE VIDEO OR BLOG MR. DUANE?

 

Mr. Duane, if you really wanted to prove your brothers and sisters in faith and in the world that you are good in Hebrew and in Greek and that of recommendation of Bro. Eli is wrong, why not make a video or a blog proving yourself and of Bro. Eli is wrong in saying that the best English translation (truthful to original language) of the Bible is New Living Testament and Modern King James Version? Does not knowing the truth (if it’s a real truth) gave you an obligation to inform everyone that you think is misled by Bro. Eli since he made such recommendation? Why not tell us what version is the best English translation and truthful? And tell us why do you say so?

 

Jas 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

 

I am hoping that your listeners and/or readers will understand what you are talking about and will sure get piece of good advice for their soul’s salvation. Peace!

 

2. Second is the response of Bro. Duane to Eli Soriano against the statement of Pope Francis.

 

I though Mr. Duane will wronged Bro. Eli, but what he did is he backed-up Bro. Eli in refuting pope’s pronouncement “Jesus is a man” when Duane show us this “Person of Jesus, who is true man and true God.”
Links:http://www.apologete.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Jesus-is-GOD-and-Man12.jpg

 

Duane analyzed the video to prove his point – to prove his pope’s point – that Jesus is a man, not a spirit. In the video:

 

Pope’ said: He is the intercessor, the One who prays, pray to God with us and before us. Jesus has saved us, He gave us this great prayer, His sacrifices, His life to save us, to justify us: we are righteous through Him. Now he’s gone, but He still prays. Some ask, Is Jesus a spirit? Jesus is not a spirit! Jesus is a person, a man, with flesh like ours, but full of glory. Jesus has the wounds on His hands, feet, sides, and when He prays to the Father He shows the price of justification, praying for us, as if to say: Father, let this not be lost! (Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNlEsbkHn_Y)

 

Thank you Duane for showing this video to us, so loud and clear! Your pope is indeed telling that Jesus is a man, with flesh like ours. Jesus is a man even he is gone. His homily is about the humanity of Jesus even he is gone. NO WONDER, Bro. Eli will not keep quiet on this kind of pronouncement. It contradicts the Bible! Poor Duane, he just gave Bro. Eli’s blog a lift instead of refuting it.

 

Duane wrote: When Pope Francis was saying “Jesus is not a spirit”, he is actually being faithful to the teaching of the bible.

 

Oh my, this man is lost! The pronouncement is unbiblical and yet still faithful to the teaching of the Bible? Mr. Duane, you are grossly blinded!

 

Duane wrote: If you believe that Jesus is a spirit, you are actually saying that Jesus does not have a flesh. BUT HE DOES. And if you go back and read what the Pope was saying in his homily, you will find out that he was actually talking about the essential value of the flesh of Jesus for our redemption. Jesus came in this world in the flesh (1 Timothy 3:16).

 

Now you are assuming wrongfully Mr. Duane. Your thinking is not the same as ours. We believe that Jesus is a spirit and not a man. He manifested in flesh. And as of this moment he is not in flesh anymore as your pope’s homily and your own conclusion.

 

Duane wrote: Remember that when Jesus roused from the dead he was not a spirit or a ghost he had an actual body.

 

The Pope said, Jesus is a person, a man, withflesh (body) like ours but full of glory. Isn’t this what glorious body actually mean?

 

So to Mr. Duane, an actual body = glorious body = flesh = man = not a spirit. How could be it glorious if you still have arthritis and all sort of illnesses since you are still in flesh (can feel pain/sorrows/etc)? It absurd and it is not glorious either.

 

Duane wrote: This interpretation is far from relevant in the topic if we use much clearer translations from Biblegateway.com 16 So then, from this point on we won’t recognize people by human standards. Even though we used to know Christ by human standards, that isn’t how we know him now. (CEB) 16 So from now on, we do not look at anyone from a worldly viewpoint. Even if we once regarded the Messiah from a worldly viewpoint, we do so no longer.(CJB) 16 From now on, therefore, we regard no one according to the flesh.Even though we once regarded Christ according to the flesh, we regard him thus no longer. (ESV) Are you still shock? The Pope maybe just too deep for some non-Catholics, so that he is misunderstood.

 

DEEP? Is that deep already? You just use other translation and for you is it deep? Your pope homily is not deep nor shallow, it is MISLEADING! And he misunderstood the Bible and the followers as well.

 

Duane wrote: Or some non-Catholics are too shallow that they cannot understand a basic Catholic homily.

 

WE understand so much that is why we LEAVE your church. It is false.

 

Duane wrote: Just an afterthought, have you seen the faces of those who were watching the video, none of them appeared to be shock at all. It was basic catholic catechism. They understood exactly that there was nothing new in what the Pope was saying.

 

Actually Duane, they are not watching the video, they were present at that homily, you blind! Yes they understood exactly that there was nothing new, cause from the very beginning of your church you propagated false doctrines, whatever comes now is also false. That is basic logic.

 

Luk_6:43 For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

 

Let the Pope speak for himself, nice try Duane.

 

3. Third is the response of Bro. Duane to attacks of Eli Soriano against the Catholic Church.

 

Ahahahha..LOL! Duane, what are you doing? Who understand you by writing all of this stuff? You are speaking in the AIR man!

 

1Co 14:9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.

 

Try to refute Bro. Eli by posting Hebrew words? WHY NOT EXPLAIN so everybody will understand? But if you cannot refute by explaining your point in common language, the Bible has something to say to you, Mr. Duane:

 

1Co 14:28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

 

Whatever translations you use, your Church is idolaters! You cannot change the fact that you worship graven images.

 

You know, the more you boast yourself as superb in Hebrew language the more you look fool to wise readers.

 

If I were you, I will follow the Bible’s advice. KEEP SILENT!

 

Note: This post is originally posted as comment to this blog.